What you need to know about your Detector
- 0 to 6 ppm: No Warnings
- 7 to 24 ppm: 1 series of 4×4 beeps once a minute
- 25 to 34 ppm:1 series of 4×4 beeps every 30 seconds
- 35 to 49 ppm: 1 series of 4×4 beeps every 20 seconds
- 50 to 69 ppm: 1 series of 4×4 beeps every 10 seconds
- 70ppm & Higher: 1 series of 4×4 beeps every 6 seconds
What you need to do if the alarm goes off:
(In all cases depress the Hush Button for 8 seconds to silence alarm)
- 000: No response needed, inform Frederick Air if alarm continues to go off
- 7 to 24 ppm: Hush alarm, monitor closely and inform Frederick Air
- 25 to 49 ppm: Hush alarm, watch display closely, immediately call Frederick Air
- 50 to 70 ppm: Hush alarm, open windows and immediately call Frederick Air
If display rises to 90 ppm, call 911, exit at once & move to fresh air.
Ready to get started?
Contact Us Today!