When it comes to HVAC maintenance, there are plenty of things that you can do on your own, to prevent any future problems and save money. However, you still need to hire professionals to do detailed maintenance inspections to ensure your system continues to operate at 100% capacity. This will not only ensure long-term results but also ultimately save you more money in the long run. This is important because regular maintenance:
- Maximizes the lifecycle of an HVAC system
- Guards against common equipment failures
- Saves you money on bills and equipment replacement
A Regular HVAC Maintenance Appointment
Every HVAC maintenance appointment involves professionals checking each part of the system. That means a thorough check of both the furnace and the air conditioner. To give you more details, let’s take a look at all the things you get during a regular maintenance appointment:
- Filter replacement (it should be done four times per year, ask your technician how you can do it on your own)
- Thermostat calibration
- System control check
- Drainage check as the drain easily gets plugged without you noticing
- Condenser coil check
- Thorough air conditioner checks (including inspection of the superheat and subcooling features)
- Any additional repairs if the maintenance process shows that it’s necessary
Maintenance is Better with a Protection Plan
At Frederick Air, we have gone one step further when it comes to HVAC maintenance. As this is something that you have to do and you have to do it regularly, we wanted to make it easier for you. That’s why we offer protection plans that cover regular maintenance at affordable prices, plus some useful discounts and special offers.
However, that’s not all. Our protection plan includes many benefits:
- No additional overtime service fees
- 24/7 emergency service
- True priority scheduling
- 15% discount on repairs and upgrades
- Option to choose the exact protection plan you need
When getting our protection plan, you get the option to choose between three different levels. You can take a look at everything each level offers by visiting this link.
By getting a fully-customizable protection plan, you get priority and 24/7 emergency service without paying for any additional rates and fees. Our professionals will always be at your disposal, and we will ensure you get regular and detailed maintenance checkups to guarantee your equipment is functioning correctly and at 100% capacity. Your HVAC system will always be ready for each new season, so you won’t have to worry about a thing during the worst months in any given year.
A protection plan is essentially the same as several maintenance appointments that usually involve additional fees and equipment replacement costs. A protection plan includes all of this for a single price, so you don’t have to worry about any unexpected costs.
If you are ready for the top-notch protection that our plans provide, visit this link to learn more. Also, if you have any questions feel free to contact us!
There are no comments yet.