INDIANAPOLIS, May 23, 2014 – Bryant® Heating & Cooling Systems, a leading supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, has named Frederick, Maryland-based Frederick Air Inc. as the 2014 Bryant® Dealer of the Year.
Frederick Air Inc. is one of 15 Bryant® dealers in the U.S. and Canada to be selected as a Medal of Excellence regional winner out of all the Factory Authorized Bryant® dealers in North America. Medal of Excellence applicants are judged on customer satisfaction, overall Bryant®-branded product sales growth, high-efficiency and indoor air quality equipment sales growth, and participation in various dealer programs and promotions.
The 15 regional winners come from five different geographic regions. Of the 15 Medal of Excellence winners, Frederick Air Inc. outperformed the rest and has been named the 2014 Dealer of the Year.
“With their dependable service to unique marketing efforts, Frederick Air Inc. has proven that superior customer service results in a successful HVAC business,” said Alissa Barnard, Bryant® brand manager. “Frederick Air Inc. has earned the title of 2014 Dealer of the Year, and we’re proud to honor them.”
Steve Schmidt, Frederick Air Inc.’s founder and president, has been providing HVAC services in Maryland since the 1980s. He started Frederick Air Inc. in 1992 with wife, Judi, building the company on their personal commitment to honesty and integrity and the Bryant® philosophy of “Whatever It Takes.” Since then, they have grown into a solid, successful, “home-grown” Frederick County business. The knowledgeable staff at Frederick Air Inc. is dedicated to providing the residents of Frederick County with the highest quality HVAC service, maintenance and installations while maintaining a “family friendly” work environment.
Some of the highlights of their success are:
- As a NATE® (North American Technician Excellence, Inc.) quality contractor, Frederick Air employs only NATE-certified service and installation technicians, who are factory-trained in addition to ongoing training at an in-house academy.
- Installations are engineered according to ACCA Manual J specifications and installed in compliance with the highest industry standards.
- Comfort consultants have participated in training with Wrightsoft®, NATE, BPI and Comfort Institute®.
- All departments have been converted to paperless “Green” processes, and customers are able to receive invoices and proposals electronically.
- A full-time on-staff energy auditor performs BPI certified energy assessments on homes to ensure the comfort and efficiency of the homes in which our customers live.
“At Frederick Air Inc., we are serious about providing our customers with the best possible service and equipment,” said Schmidt. “Our trained technicians use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to locate problem areas and maximize efficiency so we can achieve the most healthy, comfortable home possible for each customer.”
In an effort to assist customers in achieving comfortable homes, Frederick Air Inc. offers a comprehensive roster of services, including HVAC services, preventive maintenance/precision tune-up programs, system replacements, complete home evaluations, blower door testing, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency assessments and ductwork sealing.
Media contact – Dave Schmidt – 301.663.0300 or email@example.com
For more information on Frederick Air Inc., visit www.frederickair.com